Talula - Closed
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Sun 11:30am-3pm, Sun 6pm-10pm, Tue-Fri 12pm-2:30pm, Tue-Thu 6:30pm-10:30pm, Fri-Sat 6:30pm-11:30pm
- Banquet Facilities, Business Dining, Catering, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Smoking, Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Full bar
- Metered Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended, Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended, Reservations Required
Best Of Awards
Related Stories (11)
Exclusive: Talula Sold, Eden Coming Soon -- Updated
5 years ago by Jacquelynn D. Powers
Top Chef's Andrea Curto-Randazzo, along with hubby Frank Randazzo, has finally sold Talula. The long-suffering restaurant was put on the market a few months ago, despite Andrea's brief brush with fame on Top Chef.Coming in its place...
8 years ago by Lee Klein
It used to be easy to differentiate between a fine-dining establishment and a neighborhood restaurant. The former's tables would be draped in white linen, the patrons in elegant attire, and the host — referred to as "maitre d'...
Restaurant Chefs Are Doing It for Themselves
11 years ago by Jen Karetnick
To paraphrase an old folk song: Where have all the pastry chefs gone? A decade ago, having a pastry chef on staff at a South Florida restaurant was both de rigueur and a badge of honor. It implied that here, at least, dessert was a ...
12 years ago by Lee Klein
When people ask me about my approach to reviewing restaurants, a quizzical look of dismay inevitably crosses their faces as I offer my stock reply: "Everywhere is somewhere else, and you get there in a car." They'd likely be even mo...