Talula - Closed
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Sun 11:30am-3pm, Sun 6pm-10pm, Tue-Fri 12pm-2:30pm, Tue-Thu 6:30pm-10:30pm, Fri-Sat 6:30pm-11:30pm
- Banquet Facilities, Business Dining, Catering, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Smoking, Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Full bar
- Metered Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended, Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended, Reservations Required
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Miami, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (11)
Exclusive: Talula Sold, Eden Coming Soon -- Updated
6 years ago by Jacquelynn D. Powers
Top Chef's Andrea Curto-Randazzo, along with hubby Frank Randazzo, has finally sold Talula. The long-suffering restaurant was put on the market a few months ago, despite Andrea's brief brush with fame on Top Chef.Coming in its place...
8 years ago by Lee Klein
It used to be easy to differentiate between a fine-dining establishment and a neighborhood restaurant. The former's tables would be draped in white linen, the patrons in elegant attire, and the host — referred to as "maitre d'...
Restaurant Chefs Are Doing It for Themselves
12 years ago by Jen Karetnick
To paraphrase an old folk song: Where have all the pastry chefs gone? A decade ago, having a pastry chef on staff at a South Florida restaurant was both de rigueur and a badge of honor. It implied that here, at least, dessert was a ...
12 years ago by Lee Klein
When people ask me about my approach to reviewing restaurants, a quizzical look of dismay inevitably crosses their faces as I offer my stock reply: "Everywhere is somewhere else, and you get there in a car." They'd likely be even mo...