Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Lunch Monday through Friday 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.; dinner Sunday through Wednesday 6 to 10:30 p.m. (pizza and bar until midnight), Thursday through Saturday 6 to 11:30 p.m. (pizza and bar until 1 a.m.) .
- Vegetarian Friendly, Local ingredients, Full service bar, Patio/Sidewalk Dining
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Snack Food
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Street Parking
- Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Miami, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (9)
SOBEWFF 2018: Amanda Cohen Is a Veggie Magician
Monday, February 12, 2018 at 8:30 a.m. by Hannah Sentenac
Long before "plant-based" became a hot topic in the culinary world, Amanda Cohen has been making magic with vegetables. Her award-winning NYC hot spot, Dirt Candy, was the first of its kind, an eatery committed to vegetables in a se...
Valentine's Day 2018: Miami Dining Guide
Friday, February 9, 2018 at 10:56 a.m. by Laine Doss
Whatever your budget allows, there's a romantic dinner waiting for you and your beloved. Here are Miami's best. As always, taxes and tip are not included (unless stated), and reservations are strongly suggested.
Miami's Ten Best Brunches in 2017
Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 10:39 a.m. by Laine Doss
From caviar and champagne to drag queens to a Viet-Cajun mashup of flavors, these are Miami's best brunches of 2017.
Skip the Meat at Soul Tavern's Plant-Based Sunday Brunch
Friday, December 15, 2017 at 9 a.m. by Clarissa Buch
Soul Tavern, Sunset Harbour's long-awaited vegetarian gastropub, opened this past summer. Locals have embraced Soul's commitment to offering a meat-free and entirely vegetarian menu, as well as serving a bounty of vegan items.