Perricone's Marketplace & Cafe
Miami, FL 33131
- Mon: 11:30 am - 10:00 pm Tue - Thu: 11:30 am - 11:00 pm Fri: 11:30 am - 11:30 pm Sat: 8:30 am - 11:30 pm Sun: 8:30 am - 10:00 pm
- Wheelchair accessible, Banquet Facilities, Catering, Delivery, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Smoking, Takeout
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch
- Full bar
- Parking Validation, Valet Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Reservations Accepted
Best Of Awards
Related Stories (6)
Miami's Five Best Exotic Pasta Dishes: From Pumpkin to Amaretto and Lobster
1 month ago by Carina Ost
If you think stuffed pasta stops at a can of Chef Boyardee beef raviolis, think again. In Miami, we have some crazy delicious ingredients stuffed between freshly laid and sealed pastas that come in a variety of shapes, sizes and pac...
Zak the Baker: The Enigmatic Artisan Behind Miami's Most Sought-After Sourdough
3 years ago by Emily Codik
Tall, slender, and dressed in plaid trousers held up by dark suspenders, Zak Stern of Zak the Baker more closely resembles a character out of a 1930s film than an artisan baker in South Florida. But there's nothing insincere about h...
Taste of Brickell: Hey, Guys, Why So Many Chains?
3 years ago by Laine Doss
The second annual Taste of Brickell festival is this weekend. The event -- which takes place this Saturday and Sunday, March 24 and 25, from noon to 10 p.m. -- turns 1201 Brickell Bay Dr. into a large party area featuring food, drin...
38. Baked Brie en Croute at Perricone's Marketplace & Cafe
4 years ago by Cassie Glenn
As we count down to New Times' Best of Miami 2011 in June, Short Order will serve up 100 of our favorite dishes in the 305 in random order. If you have any nominations of your own, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. After t...