Perricone's Marketplace & Cafe
Miami, FL 33131
- Sun-Thu 7am-11pm, Fri-Sat 7am-11:30pm
- Banquet Facilities, Catering, Delivery, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Smoking, Takeout, Wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Full bar
- Valet Parking, Parking Validation
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended
Best Of Awards
Related Stories (5)
Zak the Baker: The Enigmatic Artisan Behind Miami's Most Sought-After Sourdough
3 years ago by Emily Codik
Tall, slender, and dressed in plaid trousers held up by dark suspenders, Zak Stern of Zak the Baker more closely resembles a character out of a 1930s film than an artisan baker in South Florida. But there's nothing insincere about h...
Taste of Brickell: Hey, Guys, Why So Many Chains?
3 years ago by Laine Doss
The second annual Taste of Brickell festival is this weekend. The event -- which takes place this Saturday and Sunday, March 24 and 25, from noon to 10 p.m. -- turns 1201 Brickell Bay Dr. into a large party area featuring food, drin...
38. Baked Brie en Croute at Perricone's Marketplace & Cafe
4 years ago by Cassie Glenn
As we count down to New Times' Best of Miami 2011 in June, Short Order will serve up 100 of our favorite dishes in the 305 in random order. If you have any nominations of your own, please send them to email@example.com. After t...
8 years ago by Pamela Robin Brandt
Natural disasters -- tornadoes, tidal waves, whatever -- are hardly unique to our little weather zone. Nor is thumbing one's nose in the face of Madre Nature's power-tripping. But hurricane parties are a form of gallows humor that d...