Pasha's - Closed
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Sun-Thu 8am-12am, Fri-Sat 8pm-1am
- Catering, Delivery, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Smoking, Takeout, Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
- Garage Parking, Metered Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Miami, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (3)
Pasha's on Lincoln Road Closing Soon with Plans to Relocate
2 years ago by Lyssa Goldberg
When Curbed and exMiami.org reported last week that Pasha's on Lincoln Road would be closing soon, lovers of healthful, affordable, quick, and easy food -- a rarity on South Beach -- cried out with concern. But Short Order is here t...
Pasha's has a Discothèque for a Bathroom
5 years ago by Steven Lechter
Do you ever feel the urge to dance immediately after emptying your bladder? If you do, Short Order suggests you head over to your nearest Pasha's, where you'll find bathrooms featuring disco balls and club music. Just make sure the ...
Fast Food for Smart Parents: Exhibit A
12 years ago by Lee Klein
Statistics tell us we've got ourselves a nation full of fat, dumb kids who apparently can only tear themselves from television sets long enough to stuff a couple of Big Macs down their chubby little throats. So now we have the new M...