Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Daily 24 hours
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Kid Friendly, Order Online, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Smoking, Takeout
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Garage Parking, Metered Parking, Parking Lot Available, Street Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Not Accepted
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Related Stories (9)
Where to Get Brunch on Memorial Day
2 years ago by Hannah Sentenac
So Memorial Day is fast approaching, and if you're an adventuresome soul who's sticking around for the weekend, you need to be thinking ahead. Planning is key when it comes to driving, parking, boozing, and, of course, eating. Come ...
24. Mark Soyka: Pioneer of New Neighborhoods
2 years ago by Shelly Davidov
New Times' Best of Miami 2014 issue arrives June 19. To celebrate, Short Order is paying tribute to Miami's culinary all-stars. These people forged our city's food scene into what it is today -- a thriving amalgam of tastes and cult...
Miami Lacks a Classic Egg and Cheese Sandwich
2 years ago by Zachary Fagenson
A breakfast sandwich is not a complicated thing. Eggs, cheese, and meat are cooked and then stuffed between toasted bread. But in Miami, there aren't any classic versions of this dish...
Urban Beach Week: Top Ten South Beach Eats
4 years ago by Alex Rodriguez
This one goes out to all the weekend transplants arriving today to spend the weekend in the Magic City.Bienvenidos a Miami, y'all!We realize Miami has a way of being quite the sassy-pants when it comes to Memorial Day weekend. For t...