Nemo Restaurant - Closed
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Daily 12pm-3pm, Sun, Fri-Sat 6pm-11pm, Mon-Thu 6pm-12am
- Business Dining, Catering, Delivery, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
- Full bar
- Metered Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended
Related Stories (29)
Nemo Is No More, But Will It Be Replaced? (Updated)
5 years ago by Riki Altman
A few months ago, one of Miami Beach's most popular, acclaimed eateries, Nemo, closed. Opened in the mid-'80s, its kitchen was home to Michael Schwartz, Frank *Jeannetti (Essensia), AltaMare's Simon Stojanovic, Brian Ca...
Nemo Closed Until October
5 years ago by Lee Klein
We tried getting word from Myles Chefetz's corporate office about Nemo being closed till October, but apparently they all sleep in on Tuesdays. So we spoke with Robert, a manager at Big Pink, who assured Short Order that the closure...
Nemo Is Still Swimming on South Beach
7 years ago by Lee Klein
Change might carry a lot of currency these days, but Nemo is having none of it. When co-owners Myles Chefetz and Michael Schwartz opened the artsy neighborhood café in 1995, it was the hottest haunt in town (and Esquire magaz...
From Martini to Marhaba
10 years ago by Lee Klein
When Martini Bar Restaurant opened in the Shops at Sunset Place this past December, I read various press notices about how consulting chef Frank Jeanetti would bring fine cuisine to South Miami. Jeanetti has been cooking it up aroun...