Coconut Grove, FL 33133
- SUNDAYS - TUESDAYS: 7:30AM TO 1AM OPEN WEDNESDAYS - SATURDAY: 7:30AM TO 3AM BREAKFAST SERVED DAILY UNTIL 2.45 PM
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Smoking, Takeout
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Metered Parking, Street Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Reservations Accepted
Related Stories (22)
Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Santa and King Mango
7 months ago by Laine Doss
It's the day after Christmas and many of us are headed to the mall to exchange gifts and spend holiday cash. If you're still hankering for a wee bit of holiday spirit, this weekend is filled with all sorts of crazy festivities. From...
Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Get LuckyRice and P.I.G. Out
9 months ago by Laine Doss
Miami is really gearing up for the upcoming season's worth of parties. To keep up with all the festivals and events, we suggest easing into the weekend with a casual happy hour on Friday (and we just happen to have discovered two ne...
Where to Get Brunch on Memorial Day
1 year ago by Hannah Sentenac
So Memorial Day is fast approaching, and if you're an adventuresome soul who's sticking around for the weekend, you need to be thinking ahead. Planning is key when it comes to driving, parking, boozing, and, of course, eating. Come ...
Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Valentine's Day, Coconut Grove Arts Festival, Boat Show, and Free Bloodys
1 year ago by Laine Doss
Happy Valentine's Day. This holiday, which initially honored religious martyrs, is now a celebration of love, so whether you're planning a romantic dinner for two, having drinks with friends, baking a heart-shaped pizza for your kid...