South Miami, FL 33143
- Sunday - Monday: 7am to 10pm Tuesday - Thursday: 7am to 11pm Friday - Saturday: 7am to 12am
- Vegetarian Friendly, Catering, Delivery, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Smoking, Takeout
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Metered Parking, Street Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Not Accepted
Related Stories (4)
Free Events This Week: Mojitos, Healthy Eats, and Art Deco
3 years ago by Hannah Sentenac
It's Monday, and there's a Garfield-esque attitude going around. But after a few cups of coffee and a donut or two, we'll be better able to resign ourselves to 40 more hours of workaday drudgery. In the meantime, you can get through...
Deli Lane's Savory Brunch Is Unpretentious and Satisfying
4 years ago by John Zur
The South Miami location of Deli Lane Cafe & Tavern is an ideal locale for a Sunday brunch. The casual and unpretentious atmosphere embodies what lazy Sundays are all about. Even when the weather is good, the wait for a table at the...
84. Chicken Chili Con Queso at Deli Lane Cafe
4 years ago by Liz Tracy
As we count down to New Times' Best of Miami 2011 in June, Short Order will serve up 100 of our favorite dishes in the 305 in random order. If you have any nominations of your own, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. After t...
Gimme Eighties Gourmet!
13 years ago by Pamela Robin Brandt
This original low-rise Deli Lane (there's a newer branch on Brickell, on the ground floor of one of downtown's skyscrapers) has been around since the 1980s, making it one of Miami's first purveyors of gentrified yuppie food: quiches...