Miami, FL 33135
- Sun-Wed noon-11 p.m., Mon-Thu noon-midnight, Fri and Sat noon-1 a.m.
- Banquet Facilities, Family Style, Free Wifi, Kid Friendly, Private Party, Takeout, Wheelchair accessible
- Dinner, Lunch
- Full bar
- Metered Parking, Street Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Best Of Awards
Related Stories (6)
5. Felipe Valls: From Santiago de Cuba to Versailles
10 months ago by Neil Vazquez
New Times' Best of Miami 2014 issue arrives June 19. To celebrate, Short Order is paying tribute to Miami's culinary all-stars. These people forged our city's food scene into what it is today -- a thriving amalgam of tastes and cult...
Casa Juancho: Caldo Gallego, Gambas al Ajillo, and Huevos Rotos
1 year ago by Carla Torres
Casa Juancho is one of Miami's oldest Spanish restaurants. The brainchild of the Valls family, the same folks behind La Carreta and Versailles, Casa Juancho looks more like an attraction than a dining establishment. There are waterf...
Who Serves Bunny? The Dark Side of Easter For Rabbit Eaters
3 years ago by Lesley Elliott
Rabbit is a very lean meat that can be literally "tough" to cook, which is perhaps why we see such little example of it on Miami's menus. Occasionally rabbit will pop up on a list of blackboard specials, but it doesn't seem to be th...
Tapping into Tapas
12 years ago by Jen Karetnick
After too many years of all-you-can-eat buffets, comfort foods, and huge portions in à la carte restaurants, Miami, meet the new gimmick in town: tapas -- what you and I already know as Spanish appetizer-size items like torti...