Burger & Beer Joint
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Sun-Thu 11:30am-12am, Fri-Sat 11:30pm-2am
- Banquet Facilities, Catering, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Smoking, Takeout, Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible
- Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
- Full bar
- Parking Lot Available, Metered Parking, Street Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Upcoming Events Here (4)
Related Stories (17)
Ten Best Milkshakes in Miami
3 months ago by Carina Ost
It's a new year, so we considered compiling a list of the ten best juice cleanses or healthful smoothies, but what fun is that? Forget your "no dairy" and "no sugar" resolutions and make your friends and family up North jealous that...
Ten Best Mac 'n' Cheese Dishes in Miami
5 months ago by Carina Ost
Macaroni and cheese seems simple enough -- the ingredients are listed in the name of the dish. However, the varieties are endless. Depending upon the pasta, cheese, and toppings, it can have a gourmet, Southern, Mexican, or French s...
Sing It or Wing It
1 year ago by Kat Bein
You know what drag queens love? All right, glitter, but even more than that, they love a good karaoke night. Shelly Novak is South Beach’s drag queen of them all, and there’s no one better to host Burger & Beer Joint&rsq...
Makoto Okuwa's Five Favorite Restaurants
2 years ago by Emily Codik
Where the Chefs Eat is a series in which we ask Miami chefs to list their favorite local restaurants. In this installment, we spoke to Makoto Okuwa -- chef of Makoto in Bal Harbour -- about his preferred Magic City spots. At his res...