PINTA Miami is the only curated boutique art fair with a specific geographic focus that looks to be an international platform for Ibero-american art identities and issues. The fair will showcase the best of abstract, concrete, neo-concrete, kinetic and conceptual art movements.
PINTA Miami fosters cultural collaborations through five different sections:
• PINTA Contemporary by a curatorial committee.
• PINTA Modern by Osbel Suarez.
• PINTA Photography by José Antonio Navarrete and Rodrigo Alonso.
• PINTA Drawing by Roc Laseca
• PINTA Project – Time Sensitive by Jesus Fuenmayor
This year, PINTA Miami will welcome over 50 of the most prestigious art galleries from Latin America, Spain, and Portugal in addition to a series of conferences and conversations known as PINTA Forum and curated by Roc Laseca. The venue will also be hosting and collaborating with the Frederick R. Weisman Art Foundation, the Miami Symphony Orchestra and Tiroche DeLeon Collection, among others.