CHEFS 4 NEIGHBORS is a culinary benefit, hosted by several top chefs in the South Florida community, coming together to donate their time, talent and passion raise relief funds for the communities who suffered loss and devastation following two unprecedented hurricanes.
Participating Chefs include:
· Chef Matthew McDonald, National Hotel, Miami Beach
· Chef Dewey LoSasso, The Forge, Miami Beach
· Chef Michael Shultz, Sea Level at Harbor Beach Marriott, Fort Lauderdale
· Chef Martin Liz, personal chef and Lost Kitchen Supper Club, Key West
· Bobby and Michelle Mongelli, HogFish Bar and Grill, Stock Island
· Chef Chris Lee, Culinary Director for Barcelona Wine Bars, Miami
· Chef Adrienne Grenier from 3030 Ocean, Fort Lauderdale
· Chef Paul Menta, The Stoned Crab & Thee Hands Fish, Key West
· Chef Cindy Hutson, Ortanique & Zest, Miami
· Chef Gordon Maybury, Turnberry Isle, Miami
Chef Paul Menta, also owner of the Key West Rum Distillery, is generously donating the rum for the Eite Neighbor private seating area.
A host of supporting chefs have also joined the line up, including many from the Florida Keys and Puerto Rico whose families and homes have also been severely impacted by the storms. Supporting chefs include Alex Bulnes, Erick Jones, Rene Lopez, Felix Munoz and Javier Peuser.
There will also be live music playing homage to Key West’s laidback vibe.