Win a South Beach Comedy Festival VIP Pass Worth $1,000
Hey there, Cultist reader. Wanna go to the South Beach Comedy Festival?
Sure do, Cultist! But I can't decide which hilarious comedian I'd like to see. Sarah Silverman? Seth Meyers? Tracy Morgan? Which should I choose?
Don't choose, Cultist reader. Go see them all -- for free.
See, we're giving away a South Beach Comedy Festival LOL VIP package to one lucky Cultist reader. Win this package, and you'll have tickets to see five shows during SBCF's run -- and a bunch of other perks. All told, it's worth $1,000. But you can win without spending a dime.
The winner of the LOL VIP package will get two tickets to the following shows at the Fillmore:
Seth Meyers (Thursday, April 18, at 8 p.m.)
Sarah Silverman (Saturday, April 20, at 8 p.m.)
Jim Jeffries (Saturday, April 20, at 10:30 p.m.)
Tracy Morgan (Friday, April 19, at 8 p.m.)
Jamel Debouzze (Sunday, April 21, at 7 p.m.)
That's four whole days full of laughs. You might want to do some abdominal stretching between shows.
The package also comes with a gift bag; a commemorative 2013 SBCF VIP lanyard, so you can show all your friends what a big comedy deal you are; and admittance to the official SBCF VIP Event at the SLS Hotel Friday, April 19.
Want to win? Of course you do. Here's how:
Official South Beach Comedy Festival LOL VIP Package Giveaway Instructions
- Sign into your Voice Nation account using the buttons at the top right corner of this page. (If you don't already have an account, you can easily create one by clicking "Join" or using Facebook Connect. Seriously, it takes like 20 seconds.)
- Scroll down and comment on this blog post with your favorite joke. That way, even if you don't win the prize, you'll still have shown the world your comedic genius. Make it good!
- Make sure the email associated with your Voice Nation account is active, and don't forget to check it.
- From the pool of commenters, we'll randomly select one lucky winner and send that person an email explaining how to claim the prize.
- Last thing: You have until noon Thursday, April 18, to enter.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.
More Arts News
- Miami City Ballet’s Year of the Rabbit Is Like a Birthday Gift on the Chinese...
- Crush at Gramps Combines Comedy and Burlesque for a Unique Valentine's Day Treat
- Spend Valentine's Day Eve at the Love Shack, Journeying Through Dating Past and Present