Who Wants to Win Free Tickets to New World Symphony's Clash of the Romantics?
In Miami Beach, culture can be hard to come by. This is, after all, a town for whom celebrities turned out in force for the opening of a retail clothing chain.
So when real culture's within your grasp, you've gotta act. Like now, for instance. We're giving away two tickets to New World Symphony's Brahms vs. Wagner: Clash of the Romantics, and all you have to do is follow our easy instructions.
Brahms vs. Wagner: Clash of the Romantics revisits the sounds of the late 1800s, when a traditionalist Brahms sparred with progressive Wagner over the future of music as they knew it. (Little did they know it would all be for naught, and we'd end up with the apocalyptic songs of Carly Rae Jepsen anyway.) The program includes Wagner's "The Ride of the Valkyries" from Die Walküre, and "Prelude" and "Liebestod" from Tristan und Isolde; and Brahms' "Finale from Symphony No. 2."
Read on for instructions on how to win.
Official New World Symphony Ticket Giveaway Instructions
1. Head over to Cultist's Facebook page and Like it.
2. Find the "Win tickets to New World Symphony's Clash of the Romantics" update, and leave a comment.
3. From the pool of commenters, we'll randomly select one lucky winner and send him/her a message how to claim their prize -- two tickets to the concert for Friday, November 16, at 7:30 p.m. So keep an eye on your Facebook messages.
4. Last thing ... You only have until noon on Wednesday, November 14, to enter.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.
More Arts News
- Step Afrika! Dance Company Finds Its Roots in African Traditions and Campus Greek Life
- University of Miami Alum Jason Silva Debuts Season Five of NatGeo's Brain Games...
- MasterMind 2016 Honorable Mention: Douglas Hoekzema