Who Wants to Win Free Tickets to Absolute Jest at New World Center?
If you're a lover of orchestral music, high-class events, or just good old-fashioned free stuff, Christmas has come early for you this year. We have four pairs of tickets to New World Symphony's Absolute Jest, conducted by John Adams, this Saturday at 7:30 p.m. -- and we're giving them away, because we're all nice like that.
Absolute Jest brings the St. Lawrence String Quartet to New World Center to perform with the orchestra, stringing together (no pun intended) scherzos from late Beethoven string quartets.
Find out how to win after the jump.
Official New World Symphony Ticket Giveaway Instructions
1. Head over to Cultist's Facebook page and Like it.
2. Find the "Win tickets to Absolute Jest at New World Symphony" update, and leave a comment.
3. From the pool of commenters, we'll randomly select one lucky winner and send him/her a message how to claim their prize -- two tickets to the concert for Saturday, December 1, at 7:30 p.m. So keep an eye on your Facebook messages.
4. Last thing ... You only have until noon tomorrow (Thursday, November 28), to enter.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.
More Arts News
- Step Afrika! Dance Company Finds Its Roots in African Traditions and Campus Greek Life
Sat., Feb. 20, 7:00pm
Sun., Feb. 21, 3:00pm
Mon., Feb. 22, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 22, 7:30pm
- University of Miami Alum Jason Silva Debuts Season Five of NatGeo's Brain Games...
- MasterMind 2016 Honorable Mention: Douglas Hoekzema