Can you believe it's been just two months since Art Basel Miami Beach? If you love celebrity spotting, ritzy parties, and nonstop traffic congestion, bad news: you still have the better part of a year to wait.
If you're more of a fan of art fairs, on the other hand, this weekend's looking up. Art Wynwood, the Art Miami spinoff fair that launched last year to test the strength of Miami's art scene outside that one infamous week in December, opens its doors for round two this weekend. If it's anything like its 2012 showing, the tent at Midtown will be packed with locals -- artists, gallerists, and yes, you.
We're giving away two pairs of tickets to Art Wynwood this weekend. Find out how to win after the jump.
Official Art Wynwood Ticket Giveaway Instructions
1. Head over to Cultist's Facebook page and Like it.
2. Find the "Win tickets to Art Wynwood" update, and leave a comment.
3. From the pool of commenters, we'll randomly select four lucky winners and send them a message how to claim their prize -- one pass that admits two to the fair during its run Feb. 15-18. (They won't get you into Thursday's VIP preview -- sorry, folks.)
4. Make sure your Facebook security settings allow you to receive private messages from Cultist -- and keep an eye on your Facebook messages, because that's how we'll let you know you've won.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
5. Winners must pick up their passes at the New Times office by 3 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 15.
6. Last thing ... You only have until noon on Thursday, Feb. 14, to enter.