Tori Spelling, Snooki's New Role Model, in Miami Next Week
Don't be ashamed. Most of us growing up in the '90s loved and wanted to live on the mean streets of 90210. Ms Donna Martin, I mean Tori Spelling, got to live our dream and to be honest, we're still a little jealous.
Everyone's favorite fame whore will be whoring herself out once again next Wednesday, July 21st at Books & Books in Bal Harbour. And if you're a middle-aged woman or a gay guy, then head down there to get your copy of her new book, Uncharted TerriTori, signed.
Since the new book is Spelling's memoir of being famous, we dare you to ask her any of the following questions:
1. So, honestly, how much do you want hit Shannen Doherty in the face?
2. You make the Olsen twins look morbidly obese. You have to tell us, what's
3. Aren't you just a little pissed about that whole
you-got-no-money-from-your-dad's-will thing? That Candy Spelling is a
real bitch, isn't she?
4. Do you wish Donna Martin could have slutted it up just a little more in
your 90210 days? That waiting for the right one is totally overrated.
5. You recently said in an interview that most of your 90210 cast mates
hate you. Do you think they're just jealous of your hot bod? Maybe it's
that gay-faced husband of yours?
6. Ex-Miami resident Snooki
said she looked up to you (I mean, the girl is tiny, she looks up
to most people). Just admit it, that was one of the best moments of
your entire life, wasn't it?
Have your book signed by Tori Spelling Wednesday, July 21, at 7:30 p.m. at Books & Books (9700 Collins Ave., Bal Harbour). You must purchase a copy at Books & Books in order to join the signing line. Call 305-864-4241 or visit www.booksandbooks.com.