Tighty-Whiteys to Coffee Mugs: Charlie Sheen Sleaze to Wear or Drink Out Of
It's been a week since Charlie Sheen gave his infamous interview on ABC. That's about enough time for crafters to whip up a few Adonis DNA beer cozies, right? Sure is - there are exactly four pages of Sheen-themed wares on Etsy. Surprisingly, no one picked up on our favorite Sheenism, which is that he parties so hard he makes Frank Sinatra look like a droopy-eyed armless child. If someone embroiders that on a throw pillow, we will buy it.
Before we continue, and we know you cannot stop eying the Charlie tighty-whiteys above, give a second to whether you really want this man's mug next to your testicles. Sure, he's uttered awesome things about trolls and warlocks, but in the end, he's an overpaid wife-beater. Check out his rap sheet of violence against women, and then decide if you want to drape your flaccid, portly body with his face and words. If you still do, here are ten sleazy Sheen items to wear or to drink out of.
1. This gets our top pick because of the '60s gore flick aesthetic and because it makes use of our second favorite Sheenism, "your face will melt off." Doesn't this sound bite seem like it should come out of Dean Moriarty in On the Road? [$19.99 at ineedanewshirt]
via esty store: ineedanewshirt
via etsy store: DailyGrinder
4. Undies + Charlie + "winning"=either the worst thing or the best thing you'll ever do for your sex life. (Here's a hint: If you want to bed some gal with any respect, this is definitely a no. Unless it's an ironic hipster statement about appropriating figures of domestic violence.) [$15 on BustedCharlie]
via etsy store: BustedCharlie
5. How is it that Sheen speaks in rap lyrics? He just came up with this one on the spot and it's better than anything coming of Rick Ross's mouth. Who else wants to see Charlie Sheen in a vehicle like 8 Mile? [$19.99 at TShirtPress]
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.
More Arts News
- MasterMind 2016 Honorable Mention: Douglas Hoekzema
- The Best Things to Do in Miami This Weekend
- Miami City Ballet’s Year of the Rabbit Is Like a Birthday Gift on the Chinese...