The Ten Best Things To Do This Weekend in Miami
Photo by Ian Witlen
We know, it's Friday, and all you can think about is your couch, a beer, and banning alarm clocks for life -- or is that just us?
Party animal or no, locals better leave R&R for another day, cause this weekend's gonna be non-stop awesome. In fact, Wynwood may very well implode from the influx of art, music, and techie fair.
You don't want to miss this madness, Miami.
See also: III Points 2014's Activation Schedule
- III Points Festival: It's hipster paradise, full of concerts, interactive art, and video games all weekend long.
- Third Trinity: Watch Teo Castellanos' latest theatrical feat.
Photo by Monica McGivern
- Second Saturday Art Walk: In tandem with III Points partying, this Wynwood walk is gonna be epic.
- Insta | Still Art Walk & After Party: Get drunk and sketch with Wynwood's finest.
- Mammography Art Initiative: Breast Cancer awareness gets artistic.
Courtesy of Emerge Miami
- Emerge Miami's 100th Bike Ride: Take a guided cultural tour of Little Haiti, Overtown, and Liberty City.
- Astronomy Day at Frost Museum of Science: An entire day of space-inspired activities, from star-gazing, to lazer shows, to Lego spaceship building (!!). Also, cheeseburgers.
Photo by Morgan Coleman
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.