The Ten Best Things To Do This Weekend in Miami
Photo by Ian Witlen
We know, it's Friday, and all you can think about is your couch, a beer, and banning alarm clocks for life -- or is that just us?
Party animal or no, locals better leave R&R for another day, cause this weekend's gonna be non-stop awesome. In fact, Wynwood may very well implode from the influx of art, music, and techie fair.
You don't want to miss this madness, Miami.
See also: III Points 2014's Activation Schedule
- III Points Festival: It's hipster paradise, full of concerts, interactive art, and video games all weekend long.
- Third Trinity: Watch Teo Castellanos' latest theatrical feat.
Photo by Monica McGivern
- Second Saturday Art Walk: In tandem with III Points partying, this Wynwood walk is gonna be epic.
- Insta | Still Art Walk & After Party: Get drunk and sketch with Wynwood's finest.
- Mammography Art Initiative: Breast Cancer awareness gets artistic.
Courtesy of Emerge Miami
- Emerge Miami's 100th Bike Ride: Take a guided cultural tour of Little Haiti, Overtown, and Liberty City.
- Astronomy Day at Frost Museum of Science: An entire day of space-inspired activities, from star-gazing, to lazer shows, to Lego spaceship building (!!). Also, cheeseburgers.
Photo by Morgan Coleman
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.