Whether you're trudging through another completely unnecessary work day today or battling the masses at the Black Friday apocalypse, chin up -- it's only hours until the weekday rush is over.
We've got plenty of opportunities to work off those Thanksgiving regrets -- and add some new ones to your roster. It's the holiday season, so go hard or go hibernate.
- Melissa Etheridge at Pompano Beach Amphitheatre: The 45-minute drive is worth seeing the ruler of '90s female rock. (Who else completely forgot about angsty Gwenyth Paltrow in this 1996 video?)
- So You Think You Can Dance Tour at the Arsht: Watch the latest crop of hottie TV dancers perform their most popular numbers.
- Peachfuzz at The Garret: Get faded and celebrate the three-year anniversary of everyone's favorite dance party.
- Black Beer Friday at The Mighty: Three tapped dark brews, with free samples to make the perfect choice.
- Tegan and Sara at Fountainbleau: Enjoy the duo's wealth of material, from 2000s hits to B-sides favorites.
- The White Party at PAMM: It's the 30th anniversary of this sparkling fundraiser, featuring the music of Sam Hyken and DJ Knapp, with the hostess talents of Elaine Lancaster.
- Friendsgiving at Churchill's: Keep the holiday cheer going with beer and live music by The State Of, Afrobeta and more.
- The Happy Wall at Cocowalk: Cure the post-Thanksgiving blues with a visit to this new public art installation, inviting locals to express their happiness with chalk (and embrace your inner kid).
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Double Stubble: Sunday T Dance at Gramps: Dive into the bar's series of Basel bashes with this disco/house/soul fest.
- White Party Muscle Beach: No cold blasts are gonna stop this beach party hotness.