The Ten Best Things To Do This Weekend in Miami
That special time of year is finally upon us; the time of year when Miami's freaks and creeps and elites mingle as one, boozing together in costumed, candy-high bliss. Yes, today is Halloween, and we are pumped to bring you the best Miami gatherings, be they scary, sexy, or just filled to the teeth with goodies.
So zombie-walk your bad self around town for a stellar collection of parties, parades, and enough gratuitous nudity to last you through next October 31st.
- Lincoln Road's Live Halloween Costume Parade: This is some Grade Cray people-watching.
- Reel Horror Ball VI: The Purge at Grand Central: Get chased and scared shitless.
Courtesy of Reed Nicol and the Little Lighthouse Foundation
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre at Coral Gables Art Cinema: See the classic gore fest in a fully-restored 4k screening, in honor of its 40th anniversary.
- Fantine at Gusman Concert Hall: Check out the bilingual, electro-soul singer -- Emilio Estefan-approved.
- Miami Nice Jazz Festival: This weekend kicks off weeks of jazz events, starting with Roberto Fonseca and Etienne Charles.
- Welcome to Elm Street: A Freddy Double Feature: Catch the best parts of the Freddy Krueger collection: A Nightmare on Elm Street and the meta-horror classic, Wes Craven's New Nightmare.
- Miami Dolphins vs. San Diego Chargers at Sun Life Stadium: Go Dolphins and shit.
- AIRIELAB at Pinecrest Gardens: The current drawings, videos, journals and photos of AIRIE fellows -- all inspired by the Everglades.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.