The Ten Best Things To Do This Weekend in Miami
Mansion's VIP bar gets an '80s bar makeover this weekend.
Take a deep breath. Not only is the work week almost done, but that inhale wasn't one big gulp of gross humidity. Summer is officially gone in Miami, and that means a lot less heat, a little less rain, and actually enjoying the journey to all the fun stuff there is to do.
Concerts, beer, and pumpkins await. It may not be a typical autumn weekend here, but by God it's gonna be a great one.
See also: Hurly Burly Burlesque at Gramps (NSFW)
- Marc Anthony at American Airlines Arena: Miami's favorite song man returns. Lock up your wives.
- Green Beauty Night Out at The Archive: Treat yo self to a mini mani and spa treatment -- all organic.
Courtesy McCormick Place
- First Friday Downtown Arts Night: Stroll through McCormick Place's selection of over 25 artists' work.
- Octoberfest at Marlins Park: Germany-meets-America in beer-soaked, baseball bliss.
- GZA at The Stage: GZA the Genius droppin' knowledge with his rhymes since Wu-Tang's start.
- Fading Formats Swap Meet at Gramps: Take home Otto Von Schirach's old VHS tapes, pick up some vinyl from Romulo Del Castillo, or sell your own obsolete keepsakes.
- "Red Light District" at Mansion: A themed party that promises burlesque dancers in giant cocktail glasses, a rotating bed on the dance floor, and complimentary Eyes Wide Shut-style masks. Mansion, you ain't subtle, but you sexy.
- Chvrches at The Fillmore: Dance to some synthpop from the Scottish trio.
- Peter Frampton at Hard Rock Live: Get your face shredded by the guitar legend.
- Coconut Grove Pumpkin Patch Festival at Peacock Park: Admit it, you could use some wholesome fall fun. And probably the pumpkin-inspired noms to nurse that Saturday night hangover.
Dollhouse Dance Factory: Bring It! Live
TicketsSat., Jul. 1, 8:00pm
TicketsSat., Jul. 8, 8:30pm
You're a Good Man Charlie Brown: Young Professionals
TicketsSat., Jul. 15, 2:00pm
Big Band Concerts with the Florida Wind Symphony
TicketsSat., Jul. 15, 7:00pm
Miami Curves Week Presents: Curves & Comedy
TicketsFri., Jul. 21, 9:00pm
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.