The Ten Best Things to Do in Miami This Weekend
It's a holiday weekend, and actually, we mean that in more ways than one.
A lot of people will be heading to church Sunday morning. Meanwhile, a lot of people will be higher than they've been all year. It's also time to celebrate wax, a music fan's favorite dying medium.
Besides all the special celebrations, there are tons of ways to get involved in the community, enjoy some music, or brush up on your literary skills. Here's what's cool to do in town this weekend.
- Timur and Dime Museum Blast into another place and time with one of the funkiest glam-rock around.
- Student Editing Workshop with Don Share How often do you get the chance to work with the editor of Poetry Magazine?
- Community Paint Day Help revitalize parts of Overtown that can use a little pick me up.
- Panel Discussion: Miami Graffiti Learn the real story behind the decades-old tradition of art in Wynwood.
- Percussion Consort It's the final performance of the season, and it's all about the beat.
- Sweatstock 5 Grab the Record Store Day exclusives while you can, and stay for the free jams.
- Four Twenty Fest They're holding it a day early so you don't get stoned and forget.
Easter Once you're done with church, head on over to one of the many brunches.
, Jungle Island, and South Beach Lady Charters are all getting in on the fun.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.