The Ten Best Things to Do In Miami This Weekend
Giddy up, guys! The weekend is fast approaching.
You are mere hours away from the freedom of lifting your ass off that office chair, swinging it into your hottest Friday pants, and popping it like you just don't care at a hip party tonight.
That's what we do on Fridays, at least.
Anyway, it's time to debut this weekend's 10 best things to do in the city that lives and breathes magic, spice, and a certain jes nais se quoi. (Except we know exactly se quoi... it's called Miami sazon).
Ray Allen, you ready for this, bro?
- Flo Rida: Show the man some hometown love tonight.
- Real Men Sing Show Tunes... and Play with Puppets: Real men also wear pink.
- Big Brooklyn Red and The Magic City 3 Band: Get in on the new soul scene, y'all.
- Kiehl's LifeRide for amFAR: Help kick off a 1,800 mile hog trip to benefit HIV/AIDS.
- International Mango Festival: Miami's fruits of labor are worth celebrating.
- Artwalk: Engage in Warhol madness!
- Kaskade - Freaks of Nature: Do we really need to convince you to go?
- The Legendary JC's: Step into a time machine and set the dial somewhere between 1960 and 1970.
- Los Autenticos Decadentes and No Te Va A Gustar: South American ska. No need to say more.
- Gospel Brunch: Mary Magdalene's favorite Sunday brunch spot.
10901 Old Cutler Road
Coral Gables, FL 33156
1380 NW 6th St.
Miami, FL 33125
Get the Arts Newsletter
Weekly information on all the on goings in the art and event world. Find out what the hot trends are and what's happening this week in our Arts newsletter. Coming Soon.