The Ten Best Things to Do In Miami This Weekend
Giddy up, guys! The weekend is fast approaching.
You are mere hours away from the freedom of lifting your ass off that office chair, swinging it into your hottest Friday pants, and popping it like you just don't care at a hip party tonight.
That's what we do on Fridays, at least.
Anyway, it's time to debut this weekend's 10 best things to do in the city that lives and breathes magic, spice, and a certain jes nais se quoi. (Except we know exactly se quoi... it's called Miami sazon).
Ray Allen, you ready for this, bro?
- Flo Rida: Show the man some hometown love tonight.
- Real Men Sing Show Tunes... and Play with Puppets: Real men also wear pink.
- Big Brooklyn Red and The Magic City 3 Band: Get in on the new soul scene, y'all.
- Kiehl's LifeRide for amFAR: Help kick off a 1,800 mile hog trip to benefit HIV/AIDS.
- International Mango Festival: Miami's fruits of labor are worth celebrating.
- Artwalk: Engage in Warhol madness!
- Kaskade - Freaks of Nature: Do we really need to convince you to go?
- The Legendary JC's: Step into a time machine and set the dial somewhere between 1960 and 1970.
- Los Autenticos Decadentes and No Te Va A Gustar: South American ska. No need to say more.
- Gospel Brunch: Mary Magdalene's favorite Sunday brunch spot.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.