The Ten Best Things to Do in Miami This Weekend
Photo by Samantha Casolari
After last weekend's jam-packed social schedule -- Fourth of July and Florida Supercon in the same three-day span? Good lord -- you're probably feeling a little underwhelmed at your prospects for the next couple days. Where are the cosplayers? Where are the hot dogs? Where are the fireworks?
To which we would answer: They're in the past, suckah. Start living in the present, and get ready to geek out on the near future. In store for you this weekend are art exhibits, live concerts, World Cup watch parties, and more. So what if there aren't as many Khaleesis?
- International Mango Festival: Don't let your backyard bounty go to waste.
- Laugh Attack Comedy Night With Johnny Trabs: Artistic Vibes brings the funny.
- Second Saturday Art Walk: Don't miss the last monthly art crawl before the galleries hibernate for the summer. Here's our guide to the best exhibits.
- Dirty Sexy Funny: Remember when Jenny McCarthy was just the funny, hot chick on Singled Out? Those were good times.
- Ray LaMontagne: Will Meg White ever return his love?
- "Chayo Frank: Sculptures 1969-2012": The guy responsible for the freakiest building in Hialeah shows off his other work in Little Haiti.
- Chris Colfer: You can pretend you're there to respect him as an author, but we all know you'll be Gleeking out.
- Cricket Music Festival and Soccer Tournament: Soccer with a side of live tunes and, um, more soccer.
- Burger Beast Hot Dog Fest: Obesity, shmobesity.
- World Cup Finals: Watch now, or deal with four years of regret.
You're a Good Man Charlie Brown: Young Professionals
TicketsSat., Jul. 15, 2:00pm
Miami Curves Week Presents: Curves & Comedy
TicketsFri., Jul. 21, 9:00pm
TicketsSat., Aug. 5, 8:00pm
TicketsWed., Oct. 11, 6:30pm
Jim Gaffigan: Noble Ape Tour
TicketsFri., Dec. 29, 8:00pm
Follow Ciara on Twitter: @ciaralavelle
Send your story tips to Cultist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.