The Ten Best Things to Do in Miami This Weekend
Wynwood Life hits the streets, Saturday.
This weekend brings a lot of chances for change. Instead of the usual, why not try something new? Why not help beautify the city or support the arts? Why not get some dank food while you're at it?
Put on your ugliest prom dress and hit the streets. Go see an exciting performance, or get drunk with your most literary friends. Soak up the sun and look at some sexy bods, or just hang around the beach on an island of plastic.
Whatever you fancy, here are ten must-do activities for your well-earned weekend.
- La Martina Miami Beach Polo World Cup Polo may be a game for rich kids, but anyone can enjoy the South Beach sun.
- Rose and the Rime When it never stops snowing, there's still hope in this innovative and exciting performance.
- Bad Prom Run What's better than getting all dressed up and running amok like a vengeful teen?
- Lit Crawl O, Miami's month of verse is almost complete, so drink away the last memories you may potentially create all up and down SoBe.
- Wynwood Life Spice up the routine with this inaugural event celebrating music, art, food, and fashion.
- Floatopia You go to the beach a lot, but how often do you get to enjoy an island of floats like this?
- Paint Liberty City Why not head over to a part of Miami that really needs some love and help the community in a way that lasts.
10th Annual Memorial Weekend Comedy Festival
TicketsSun., May. 28, 8:00pm
Young Contemporary Dance Theatre
TicketsSat., Jun. 3, 6:00pm
The 8th Baila Flamenco Student Dance Festival
TicketsSun., Jun. 4, 1:00pm
Cuban Classical Ballet of Miami
TicketsSat., Jun. 10, 8:00pm
TicketsSun., Jun. 11, 6:00pm
- FEAST Miami Feast your eyes on the pitches from some of Miami's brightest artists, and eat your heart out on vegan noms.
- Miami Dance Festival Celebrate the triumphant return of the Performing Arts Network.
- Lana Del Rey The sultry songstress will take you on an emotional journey fit for a king.
Follow Kat Bein on Twitter @KatSaysKill.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.