The Ten Best Things to Do in Miami This Weekend
And the beginning of the work week was at least three weeks ago, right? It certainly feels like it.
Luckily, it's Friday. And even if you've devoted your entire Sunday to Mother's Day activities, you goody-goody, there are still plenty of chances to rage it up or chill out before you're back to the grind on Monday.
- Here & Now Fest: Miami Light Project's annual arts series returns with themes of spirituality and sex.
- Burger Beast Burger Crawl: Magic City Casino hosts a meat patty-fest of epic proportions.
- Flo Rida: The dude's not exactly picky with his gigs, but that doesn't make a 'Rida show any less fun. This time, he's at the Fontainebleau.
- Carlos Mencia: Forget the haters and show up -- it's rumored to be the last show at the Improv @ Homefield venue.
- Dog Day at the Beach: A day on the sand with pooches and perfect weather? Yes please.
- Earl Sweatshirt: Odd Future's weirdest member takes on Revolution.
- Miami Heat vs. Brooklyn Nets: When the team's away, the fans shall play. Get out to your nearest sports bar and cheer them on!
- Second Saturday Art Walk: Emerson Dorsch and co. present a host of great gallery shows, after which you can join the throngs of drunken food truck patrons.
- Mother's Day: If you're not at brunch or tea with your mama, you better be doing something else that's special to say "thanks."
- Stiltsville, Key Biscayne & Cape Florida Boat Tour: What better way to spend a Sunday than on a boat?
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.