The Ten Best Things to Do In Miami This Weekend
Someone has answered our mindless rambles. We've got a three-day weekend, y'all!
That's right. It's Labor Day on Monday.
Unless you have to work that day (which, if you do, we sincerely apologize and swear to throw a few back for you), we've got one extra day to relax and let this work week melt away like ice on a beer can.
JLo's in town, too. The woman is pushing 40 and still has a better body than most of us. Ugh. Anyway, if you don't want to see her, there's plenty more for you to do on our three-day edition best things to do this weekend.
- Jennifer Lopez and Enrique Iglesias: Now that JLo's got her groove back, she's to shimmy on stage for you. 'Rique wants to do shots.
- Mayday!: It sounds like a cry for help, but these guys are just interested in the tunage.
- Rachel Goodrich: Love that little ukulele!
- Guava Rugelach Festival: In fact, this has nothing to do with the sweet, buttery Jewban confection you probably thought. It's a music festival nonetheless.
- GG: It's a G thing.
- Churchill's Pub 33rd Anniversary: Won't you bring a balloon for this big 3-3?
- Tiesto: Does the man live at LIV? Like, with a bass mailbox and everything?
- Great Grove Bed Race: This is great news for you active insomniacs.
- PALO! Cuban Pig Out: If you turn down anything with the words "Pig" and "Cuban" in it, you're doing it wrong.
- Labor Day Summer Jam 2012: That's right! Monday is part of the weekend!
Get the Arts Newsletter
Weekly information on all the on goings in the art and event world. Find out what the hot trends are and what's happening this week in our Arts newsletter. Coming Soon.