The Ten Best Things to Do In Miami This Weekend
Someone has answered our mindless rambles. We've got a three-day weekend, y'all!
That's right. It's Labor Day on Monday.
Unless you have to work that day (which, if you do, we sincerely apologize and swear to throw a few back for you), we've got one extra day to relax and let this work week melt away like ice on a beer can.
JLo's in town, too. The woman is pushing 40 and still has a better body than most of us. Ugh. Anyway, if you don't want to see her, there's plenty more for you to do on our three-day edition best things to do this weekend.
- Jennifer Lopez and Enrique Iglesias: Now that JLo's got her groove back, she's to shimmy on stage for you. 'Rique wants to do shots.
- Mayday!: It sounds like a cry for help, but these guys are just interested in the tunage.
- Rachel Goodrich: Love that little ukulele!
- Guava Rugelach Festival: In fact, this has nothing to do with the sweet, buttery Jewban confection you probably thought. It's a music festival nonetheless.
- GG: It's a G thing.
- Churchill's Pub 33rd Anniversary: Won't you bring a balloon for this big 3-3?
- Tiesto: Does the man live at LIV? Like, with a bass mailbox and everything?
- Great Grove Bed Race: This is great news for you active insomniacs.
- PALO! Cuban Pig Out: If you turn down anything with the words "Pig" and "Cuban" in it, you're doing it wrong.
- Labor Day Summer Jam 2012: That's right! Monday is part of the weekend!
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.
More Arts News
- Miami City Ballet’s Year of the Rabbit Is Like a Birthday Gift on the Chinese...
- Crush at Gramps Combines Comedy and Burlesque for a Unique Valentine's Day Treat
- Spend Valentine's Day Eve at the Love Shack, Journeying Through Dating Past and Present