The Ten Best Things to Do in Miami This Weekend
Nas comes to Soulfrito Music Festival Saturday at the Sun Life Stadium.
It's Friday, and you know what that means. You've only got to get through the motions for a few more hours, and it's sayonara suckers.
What are you going to do first? Stop by a SoBe Wine and Food Fest event to get your nom on? Maybe kick back a few cocktails with girlfriends and check out the Chippendales men? Or maybe you're aving your energy for the weekend, because you want to dust off the old SLR camera, or maybe just eat four-floors worth of deliciousness.
Whatever you're plans, don't just stand there, let's get to it. Strike a pose, there's nothing to it.
See also: Sex Tips From Chippendales Boys
- Pulse: White Out the New World Symphony: Come dressed in all white for a special edition of Pulse Late Night, where electronic music fuses with symphonic performances.
- Virginia Key GrassRoots Festival: Running through the weekend, this is an eclectic, and culturally-rich line-up to make you really shake and move.
- SoBe Wine and Food Festival: The madness continues as celebrity chefs stop by town to tantalize your taste-buds and teach you a thing or two.
- Chippendales Live at Mansion: You asked for it, and you're getting more sexy man-meat shaved, oiled and right in your face.
- Eats and Beats: Eat your heart out with four floors of restaurant samplings, then dance the night away to music curated by DJ Irie. Cocktails and wine will also be provided.
- Photography Downtown Walking Tour: Explore your city and show the world what it's like through your lens. Enjoy complementary mimosas when you're done.
- Soulfrito Urban and Latin Music Festival: Nas, Juicy J, Don Omar, Victor Manuel and more. Do you need another excuse?
- Catwalk: Unless you were there for the ballroom movement of '90s New York, you've never seen vogue like this. Bring your moves to the runway, but good luck.
- Heat vs. Bulls: Show your support for the two-time Champs and cheer them on to beat the Chicago Bulls.
- 4th Annual Taste of the Bay Festival: This is a dining event for the whole family with eight local restaurant showcases, wine and beer, music and entertainment, pony rides, a petting zoo, and more.
Follow Kat Bein on Twitter @KatSaysKill.
Send your story tips to Cultist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.
More Arts News
- Step Afrika! Dance Company Finds Its Roots in African Traditions and Campus Greek Life
Sat., Feb. 20, 7:00pm
Sun., Feb. 21, 3:00pm
Mon., Feb. 22, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 22, 7:30pm
- University of Miami Alum Jason Silva Debuts Season Five of NatGeo's Brain Games...
- MasterMind 2016 Honorable Mention: Douglas Hoekzema