The Ten Best Things to Do in Miami This Weekend
You know, despite the fact this week was only four days long, Friday really couldn't have come sooner. Am I right?
I mean, sure, it's nice that we had Monday off (or not so nice if you didn't), but still -- cramming five days worth of work in four days is even worse.
At this point it doesn't matter. The weekend is here and we live in Miami. There is no better combination than that.
Here are the ten best things to do in Miami this weekend.Friday
- "The Collector": Who knows if he's a good dancer, but he does a great running man.
- Lanzallamas: Just returning from a 3-month tour in Europe, these guys have a tune or two for the 305.
- Calvin Harris: Feel so close to him tonight at LIV.
- DWNTWN Art Days: It's the Art Walk of Downtown.
- Art Walk: Do we really need to convince you to go?
- Afrobeta: Please appreciate the Lamb Chop music video. You're welcome.
- Floatopia: Think your typical sandbar party on steroids.
- Antique and Classic Car Show: Time to get our vroom vroom on, y'all.
- Keeping A-Breast: Like we really need a day to keep a-breast. Pfft.
- HIP Sundays: Sundays should be two things: Holy and hip.
truTV Impractical Jokers 'Where's Larry" Tour Starring The Tenderloins
TicketsSat., May. 7, 7:00pm
Impractical Jokers "Where's Larry" Tour Starring The Tenderloins
TicketsSat., May. 7, 10:00pm
Beautiful: The Carole King Musical
TicketsTue., May. 10, 8:00pm
A Subtle Bent On Deconstruction By Cliff Burgess
TicketsWed., May. 11, 7:30pm
Rupaul's Drag Race: Battle Of The Seasons
TicketsWed., May. 11, 9:00pm
Follow Alex on Twitter @ARodWrites.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.