The Ten Best Things to Do in Miami This Weekend
September is next week. Where did August go? Where did the summer go? Where did the beautiful people go? Where did the frozen daiquiris go?!
Pfft, nowhere, guys. This is Miami. It's always summer at our house.
But because we have less than a month left of the actual season, we've got some pretty cool events for you to check out over the next two days in the spirit of our favorite one-season city.
Go ahead, pop open a brew and sun by the pool this weekend. Isaac's probably hitting Tampa, anyway.
- Fins v. Falcons: Luke may have his reservations, but you can still go watch a game.
- Art Department: Canadians, eh?
Sneaker Pimps 10 Year Anniversary: Anyone with the name "Sneaker Pimp" should be given a national holiday.
- Nery Saenz: This guy is... kind of a big deal.
- Surfrider Foundation Beach Cleanup: You use it, so don't abuse it!
- Crime and Pun-Ishment: A Mobster Murder Mystery: Heh, get it? Pun-ishment.
- King Britt: No word yet on whether he'll be playing naked billiards also.
- Sayonara Summer: Boo... summer's almost over. But the weather will stay the same.
- Icon Sundaze: We're one of the few lucky cities that have pool parties year-round. Cherish it.
- Absurd Celebration: The First International Festival of Virgilio Piñera's Theatre: Five controversial plays waiting for you to sit and enjoy them.
Get the Arts Newsletter
Weekly information on all the on goings in the art and event world. Find out what the hot trends are and what's happening this week in our Arts newsletter. Coming Soon.