The Ten Best Things to Do In Miami This Weekend
You know what time it is!!!
Actually, the exact time of the day really makes no difference right now unless you're looking at the clock and it says 5:29p.m..
Because in that case, you should be pealing your eyes off this screen and hopping your heiny into your car for your first stop of the evening.
Like NYC, Miami's a city that never sleeps. So, if you've got the time and the right pair of sensible pumps, then you've got somewhere to be.
That's the 305 for ya.
- Wyclef Jean: Wonder if he's gonna make another song with Shakira now that she's pregnant and all.
- Sydney Blu: The lady's on a mission for world domination. Get close while you can.
- Sex On the Beach: Must we elaborate further?
- Rent: Ready to have this stuck in your head all day: 525,600 minutes... seasons of loooooooooooove.
- Nurotag Summer Series Showcase: A little hip-hop, a little graffiti, and a whole lotta vroom.
- The Slackers. The Duppies, and Askultura: Don't be a yuppy. Show up for The Duppies. (And everyone else, of course.)
- Skrillex: Why doesn't everyone have this man's haircut?
- Coconut Grove Pumpkin Festival: This is the only way South Floridians know it's fall.
- Rose Max and Ramatis: In the name of sexy Brazilian jazz... amen.
- Contemporary Expressions: Checking out colorful art by a colorblind artist? It might not get cooler than that.
Follow Alex on Twitter @ARodWrites.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.
More Arts News
- Step Afrika! Dance Company Finds Its Roots in African Traditions and Campus Greek Life
Sat., Feb. 20, 7:00pm
Sun., Feb. 21, 3:00pm
Mon., Feb. 22, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 22, 7:30pm
- University of Miami Alum Jason Silva Debuts Season Five of NatGeo's Brain Games...
- MasterMind 2016 Honorable Mention: Douglas Hoekzema