The Ten Best Things to Do in Miami This Weekend
The cast of Clark Gable Slept Here
No, it's not a dream. You've made it to another weekend.
The forecast, according to our window, is bright, blue, and brilliant. Let's soak up the sun with some fun outdoor activities. At night, there's plenty of cultural offerings this Saturday and Sunday, from plays to orchestral performance, and more. There's even some big stars coming to town - and we don't just mean Miley Cyrus.
But don't forget (how could you), WMC is kicking off right now, and we know the perfect runway to strut your stuff.
- Clark Gable Slept Here The premiere was yesterday, but head out tonight for a hilarious look at the dark secrets of Hollywood stars.
- VNV Nation Before there was EDM, there was EBM, and this group from London is as good as it gets.
- The Planets A most beautiful masterpiece to be performed by the Cleveland Orchestra, featuring high-definition projections of NASA images.
- Miley Cyrus Or if classical isn't really your thing, maybe tongue-wagging and ass shaking are in order?
- Big Brother Auditions Haven't you always wanted to be on television?
- Brain Fair Free and open to the public, come by PAMM to learn everything about the most important computer in your life.
See also: How to Get Cast in Big Brother Season 16
- Coral Gables Waterway Canoe Tour We live in a beautiful city, but the beach isn't the only waterway worth noticing.
- Shostakovich: The Monumental Tenth This classic symphony from one of Russia's greatest musical minds was penned just after the death of Stalin.
- Bone Thung-N-Harmony True, not all the original members are with us today, but these voices are still as ruggish, thuggish, and beautiful as ever before.
- Catwalk: WMC Kick-Off Edition Cover girl, don't miss this monthly another time. There's no better way to get the party started than a little vogue.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.