The Ten Best Things to Do in Miami This Weekend
The Queen of Miami wants you to party.
We know, we know. You've hustled your way through this hot-ass workweek, and all you want to do is kick back with another round of Sharknado 2. But now's the time to dig deep. There's local art to be seen in Little Haiti. There's sexiness to take in all around you, from lingerie exhibits to burlesque festivals. But most of all, Miami, you must dance. Look at all those late-night numbers as prep for impressing her majesty, Mrs. Estefan, come September.
Get on your feet. Reach higher.
Do it for Gloria.
- Erick Morillo with Dave Sol: Sometimes you just have to let go and see a real house DJ school the David Guettas of the world.
- Little Haiti Country Club Closing Party: Don't worry -- it's not at all like your typical country club. Take home some local Little Haiti art before the doors close. Cultural Souls Festival: Sate your pre-Art Basel cravings all weekend long.
- Otto Von Schirach: Nothing says "Miami weekend" like a live voodoo nightmare.
- Dolphins vs. Cowboys: Jerry Jones makes this party city look squeaky clean. Welcome, sir.
- Guitars Over Guns: Solo guitar by Tomas Diaz and local TV news royalty Roxanne Vargas. Done.
- Ultimate '80s Night: Dance it up with some Duran Duran at the Stage with Mad Cat Orchestra's alternative covers.
- Tori Amos My God, we need a dose of '90s-era alternative chamber-pop. And you can win free tickets today.
- Brickell Fashion Market: From jewelry to swimwear, there will be more than 40 vendors to blow your money in Brickell. #Fancy
- Doral Farmers' Market: For those who value sustenance over style (please), there's a bright locavore spot in Doral -- with coconut butter.
Get the Arts Newsletter
Weekly information on all the on goings in the art and event world. Find out what the hot trends are and what's happening this week in our Arts newsletter. Coming Soon.