The Ten Best Things to Do in Miami this Weekend
Hot damn, y'all, it's finally Friday!
The weekend is at our doorstep, politely knocking and waiting to be let in. Let it in, y'all!
Monday is Memorial Day, and some of us will have the day off (so sorry for those who don't, we'll relax doubly just in your honor).
South Beach will be a tourist fest, so if you want to keep away from it completely, do these things instead.
But for those of you who aren't afraid of having some visiting company in the Magic City, we present you with the ten best things to do all over Miami this weekend.
Because, you know, this is our city -- and if something's ours, we'll take it with no limitations.
- "Ragnar Kjartansson: Song": Strangely intriguing (watch the video).
- 4:44 Last Day on Earth: What would you do if this was your last day on earth? (We'd drink, too.)
- Dance Ritual featuring Louie Vega: Dance rituals typically mean clothing need not be mandated.
- "Erasey Page": Triple stamp, and one big erasey.
- Los 3 De La Habana: Dancing shoes ready? Dale.
- Submission: Anyone read any good books lately? (Hint: Like 50 Shades of Grey.)
- 90s Homecoming: We're all thrifting on Saturday so we can be perfect for tonight.
- Best of the Best Concert: Funkmaster Flex is spearheading the show, so get funky and flexy.
- Memorial Day Comedy Fest: Two words: John Witherspon. (Now, go to :55 on the video.)
- KULCHA SHOK Reggae Sundays 5 Years Strong As Lions: There will be plenty of Red Stripe.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.