The Ten Best Things to Do in Miami This Weekend
Sweet Baby Jesus, y'all. It's finally Friday.
In all seriousness, though: Didn't this week seem to just drag on and on? But how exciting is it when a week of lagging turns into a weekend of drinking. Yes, that was a statement, not a question.
Let us stow away all of the dreadful stress from the weekdays (otherwise known as hell) and rejoice in the next 48 hours of rest, relaxation, and debaucheries.
After all, Miami has some serious me-time to catch up on after all that hometown pride last weekend.
Go get wild, yo.
- Kimsooja: A Needle Woman: Might very well be the coolest thing ever.
- Coldplay: "Chilly Frolic." HAHA get it? Seriously, though. They're in town.
- Deathtrap: If you're into writing, you'll love this movie.
- Florida Supercon: Why not?
- Infektion II feat. Evol Intent and Force Is Machine: When techno married rock music?
- Ketchy Shuby: When you see them live, you could be witnessing history.
- Circo Hermanos Vazquez: Quite literally, a Mexican circus.
- The Guayabera: A Shirt's Story: A visual history of the bad-ass Miami staple.
- Movements present Sharam: One of the few DJs who can easily say, "I go way back."
- Marlins v. Phillies: Now that basketball is over, we have more time to devote to the pastime.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.