The Ten Best Things to Do in Miami This Weekend
Photo by George Martinez
Ladies and gentleman, the moment we've all been waiting for. We are pleased to announce with no uncertainty the weekend has arrived.
This weekend is special, because it's all about being true to yourself. It's Miami Beach Gay Pride season, and there will be a parade, and a beach day, nightlife, a heel race - all kinds of good stuff.
Maybe you're not gay, and you don't feel like getting up early for a parade? Check out the ballet, or maybe a Heat game. See some classic motorcycles, or possibly hit SoBe for some top-notch dance music. Whatever your activity, this weekend shouldn't be hard to plan.
- Gay Pride Festival The festival is in full swing, and it's all about being yourself.
- Don Quixote Come see just what's so "quixotic" about it.
- Miami Heat vs. Indian Pacers There aren't many games left before the finals. Show your spirit.
Conchita Espinosa Festival Of The Arts 2016
TicketsSat., Jun. 4, 6:30pm
TicketsSat., Jun. 4, 9:30pm
The 7th Baila Flamenco Festival
TicketsSun., Jun. 5, 12:00pm
Dance Empire 2015-2016 Recital - The Front Line "stand With Pride"
TicketsSun., Jun. 5, 4:00pm
Slow Burn Theatre Company: Heathers the Musical
TicketsThu., Jun. 9, 7:30pm
- Shannon Briggs Watch Manny Pacquiao fight with another former heavyweight champ and tons of sexy ladies.
- Vintage Motorcycle Festival Check out some old hot rods, you rebel.
- Flamenco Fusion Workshop You don't have to be good at Flamenco, you just have to want to learn.
- Second Saturday Art Walk Hit the streets of Wynwood to take in the sights and sounds.
- Gay Pride Parade Everyone's favorite part of the festival, so colorful, it gets its own shout-out.
- Florida Renaissance Festival It's the last day to travel back in time and eat those turkey legs.
- Duke Dumont If you need some good dance music in your life, you need Dumont, 100 percent.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.