Get A Free "Lukey Cushion," Just Like At Sundance
The Sundance Film Festival kicks off tomorrow, and if you're sitting in your office reading this right now, it probably means you won't be in attendance. And that's a bummer, because you'll miss out on rubbing elbows with celebrities and seeing some of the world's most buzz-worthy films.
But there's one thing you don't have to miss out on: the swag. As you know, Jillian Mayer's short film, The Life and Times of Uncle Luke, will be screened at Sundance. And as you know, Jacuzzi Boys' Gabriel Alcala designed a Luther Campbell-inspired whoopee cushion for the swag bags at the screening. But they're not all at Sundance. Three of them are sitting in our office, ready to be claimed by lucky Cultist readers. Click through to find out how to get yours.
Official Sundance "Lukey Cushion" Swag Giveaway Instructions
1. Head over to Cultist's Facebook page and Like it.
2. Find the "Free Lukey Cushion" update, and leave a comment.
3. From the pool of commenters, we'll randomly select three lucky winners and send them a message telling them when they can pick up their prize from the Miami New Times offices. So keep an eye on your Facebook messages.
4. Last thing ... You only have until noon on Friday, January 20, to enter.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.
More Arts News
- Step Afrika! Dance Company Finds Its Roots in African Traditions and Campus Greek Life
Sat., Feb. 20, 7:00pm
Sun., Feb. 21, 3:00pm
Mon., Feb. 22, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 22, 7:30pm
- University of Miami Alum Jason Silva Debuts Season Five of NatGeo's Brain Games...
- MasterMind 2016 Honorable Mention: Douglas Hoekzema