Free Events This Week: Wreck-It Ralph, Domino Saints, and Free Smoothies
Siete de Mayo should totally be a holiday. Right?! Being forced to endure the daily grind the day after the year's second biggest drinking holiday is so messed up.
So as you sit slumped over your desk, desperately chugging water, making frequent trips to the bathroom and kicking yourself for those last few tequila shots, lay blame on the system that's forcing you to be there.
And as you plot your lottery-winning-powered escape, you can check out all the free stuff happening this week.
- Grand Opening of Ten Fruits: Score free smoothies, empanadas and other clean-living accoutrements at downtown's newest healthy spot.
- Midtown Miami Moonlit Movie: Get your cartoon fix with an even more impressive meathead than Mark Wahlberg -- Wreck-It Ralph.
- Contradance at Bayfront Park: Shy about your dance skills? Slough off your self-consciousness and learn a little folk-style contradancing. Women dig versatile dudes.
- DWNTWN Miami Concert Series at Olympia Theatre: Hear the dulcet tunes of Domino Saints, 2NYCE and Cecy B in one of the city's most utterly charming setups.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.
More Arts News
- Step Afrika! Dance Company Finds Its Roots in African Traditions and Campus Greek Life
Sat., Feb. 20, 7:00pm
Sun., Feb. 21, 3:00pm
Mon., Feb. 22, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 22, 7:30pm
- University of Miami Alum Jason Silva Debuts Season Five of NatGeo's Brain Games...
- MasterMind 2016 Honorable Mention: Douglas Hoekzema