Free Events This Week: What If Screening, Yoga of the Mind, and PAMM
Photo by Caitlin Cronenberg
August is upon us, and we're counting down the weeks until cooler weather arrives. How we long for the days of patio seating, sans buckets of sweat! We barely remember what it's like to leave the house without mosquito attacks and sweat stains.
In the meantime, we have to hunker down in the AC as much as possible -- or risk heat exhaustion and impossibly frizzy hair. On that note, here's some free stuff to get into this week, mostly indoors.
- What If screening at AMC Aventura: See Daniel Radcliffe take a turn in a rom-com. He's come a long way since Harry Potter.
- First Thursday at PAMM: Stay cool and check out their latest exhibitions, from Edouard Duval-Carrié: Imagined Landscapes to Caribbean: Crossroads of the World.
- Yoga Flexibility of the Mind at The Wolfsonian-FIU: Yoga's just as much of a workout for the brain as the bod. Learn why.
- Free concert at MOCA Plaza: Say so long to summer (well, that's the theme, anyway) with some South Florida songsters.
Send your story tips to Cultist at email@example.com.
19501 Biscayne Blvd.
Aventura, FL 33180
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.
More Arts News
- Step Afrika! Dance Company Finds Its Roots in African Traditions and Campus Greek Life
- University of Miami Alum Jason Silva Debuts Season Five of NatGeo's Brain Games...
- MasterMind 2016 Honorable Mention: Douglas Hoekzema