February has been a pretty rough month thus far. In the past 12 days alone, The Real Housewives of Miami has been confirmed for a second season; we found out everyone is cheating on everyone; and Rick Santorum won three caucuses, which is just...we can't.
In the spirit of improving the remainder of the month, here are some events to help you let loose and regenerate. Unfortunately, they will do nothing to change the fact that there is an actual possibility a man whose surname is synonymous with a certain frothy, fecal mix could soon be president.
- Food truckery: Been a while since you've broken out that picnic blanket? Take a break from cooking and head over to 127th & Biscayne Blvd for one helluva food truck flock.
- Get Low: Sounduo, Juan Basshead, Bats, Y Diz, Hoova, MC Jumani and Nome are only a few of the names taking over The Vagabond. RSVP to email@example.com for free admission.
- Strut: Electric Pickle presents a new live music night featuring resident DJ Grace Jones, house band Ausgang and special guest Smurphio.
- Unplugged: A variety of acoustic artists perform at Churchill's Pub. Come for the music, stay for the homemade curries.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Restless: The Miami Art Museum holds a preview for their newest acquisitions with a talk by artist Dara Friedman. MAM members get in free, but non-members do have to pay $10.