Another weekend has passed us by. A new week awaits, fresh as the morning dew. Time to buckle down, work hard and await the weekend, once again. But turn that frown upside down, it'll be 5 p.m. Friday again before you know it.
In the meantime, we've got a lovely assortment of gratis activities to help you make it through five more nine to fives.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Free Tango and Milonga Class at Tapas y Tintos: Give your twinkle toes a workout with how-tos on two different dances.
- Girls Night Out at My Best Friend's Closet: Study up on fall trends while noshing on candy, sipping champagne and getting glammed out.
- Miami Beach Food Truck and Music Fest: Hear some sweet tunes and peruse the edible offerings of local food trucks and restaurants.
Deli Lane Brickell Grand Relocation Party: Listen to tunes, chow down on apps, drink cold beer and possibly win stuff. Win win win win.
- E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial at Brickell World Plaza: Spend some QT with your favorite ET at this monthly movie meetup.
- Grand Opening Party at Peace, Love, World: Drink, dance, shop, nibble and head home with a goodie bag at this fashion bash.