Free Events This Week: St. Pat's Block Party, Bombay Sapphire Cocktails and The Bourne Legacy
Hello Monday, you rat bastard. Thanks to daylight saving time, your unwelcome arrival came an hour early this week. That's one less hour to recover from Saturday night's hangover and prepare ourselves for five days of drudgery. Boo.
Luckily, St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner, and there's a bunch of free stuff happening this week to keep you busy until then. So show your liver a good time before it dies a quick and painful death in honor of the patron saint of binge drinking.
Courtesy of Sony Open Tennis
- Sony Open Tennis happy hour: Sip on Bombay Sapphire cocktails and potentially win tickets to the annual tennis extravaganza.
- St. Patrick's Day block party in Coral Gables: Get your green on as you stroll the streets of the city beautiful and listen to tunes by a U2 cover band.
- Unique Designer's Cake opening bash: Nosh on free sweet treats and sip cocktails at this new cakery showroom.
- The Bourne Legacy at Brickell World Plaza: Get your adrenaline pumping with this epic thriller.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.
More Arts News
- Step Afrika! Dance Company Finds Its Roots in African Traditions and Campus Greek Life
Sat., Feb. 20, 7:00pm
Sun., Feb. 21, 3:00pm
Mon., Feb. 22, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 22, 7:30pm
- University of Miami Alum Jason Silva Debuts Season Five of NatGeo's Brain Games...
- MasterMind 2016 Honorable Mention: Douglas Hoekzema