Free Events This Week: Run Club, Free Yoga, Viernes Culturales
Even if the most exciting thing that happens in your cube all week is finding a rogue peanut M&M hiding behind your computer monitor, at least you can fill your after-work hours with more enticing entertainment.
To help you survive the next five days with your sanity intact, Cultist has gathered a variety of free activities. And since there's no dinero required, you can save your pennies for next weekend's assorted acts of debauchery.
- Brickell Run Club at Fortune International Realty: Get your run on with some odd 250 other athletes.
- Free Film Screenings at Miami Tower: Catch the flicks Stranger Than Paradise and Broadway Danny Rose, then meet and mingle with other film buffs.
- Goddess Wednesdays at Kitchen 305: If you've got double X chromosomes, score access to an open bar.
- Free Yoga at Bayfront Park: Practice your downward facing dog under the moon and stars.
- Cibo Wine Bar's One Year Anniversary: Drop by for vino, cheese and a quick photo op with the mayor of Coral Gables.
- Viernes Culturales in Little Havana: Indulge in a little local culture by sipping mojitos, checking out Cuban art and dancing the tango.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.