Free Events This Week: Run Club, Free Yoga, Viernes Culturales
Even if the most exciting thing that happens in your cube all week is finding a rogue peanut M&M hiding behind your computer monitor, at least you can fill your after-work hours with more enticing entertainment.
To help you survive the next five days with your sanity intact, Cultist has gathered a variety of free activities. And since there's no dinero required, you can save your pennies for next weekend's assorted acts of debauchery.
- Brickell Run Club at Fortune International Realty: Get your run on with some odd 250 other athletes.
- Free Film Screenings at Miami Tower: Catch the flicks Stranger Than Paradise and Broadway Danny Rose, then meet and mingle with other film buffs.
- Goddess Wednesdays at Kitchen 305: If you've got double X chromosomes, score access to an open bar.
- Free Yoga at Bayfront Park: Practice your downward facing dog under the moon and stars.
- Cibo Wine Bar's One Year Anniversary: Drop by for vino, cheese and a quick photo op with the mayor of Coral Gables.
- Viernes Culturales in Little Havana: Indulge in a little local culture by sipping mojitos, checking out Cuban art and dancing the tango.
16701 Collins Ave.
North Miami Beach, FL 33160
Get the Arts Newsletter
Weekly information on all the on goings in the art and event world. Find out what the hot trends are and what's happening this week in our Arts newsletter. Coming Soon.