Free Events This Week: Pilates, Classical Tunes, and Slow Food
Summer's over, and lovely fall breezes are finally blowing in. The days of dining on patios without sweat dripping into your food have almost arrived.
But if the season left you broke and hungover, not to worry. Fall brings with it lots of free activities - many of which are a lot less debaucherous than all that crazy summer fun. Check out what's on tap for this week after the jump.
- Polestar Pilates at Village of Merrick Park: Stretch those aching joints and sculpt a lean physique with a little free pilates action. This is Miami, your bod should be priority #1.
- Classical Music at the Centro Cultural Espanol: Haven't you had enough of Robin Thicke, Daft Punk and Miley-freaking-Cyrus for one summer? Give your ears a break with some classical tunes.
- Slow Food Miami Annual Meeting at Fairchild Garden: Get schooled on what's happening with slow food in our super-speedy city, and check out a cooking demo, too.
- Design Showcase & Networking at Studio 255: If you're in the interior design biz, this is undoubtedly a good chance to network. If you're not, hell, who doesn't love free food and drinks?
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.
More Arts News
- Step Afrika! Dance Company Finds Its Roots in African Traditions and Campus Greek Life
- University of Miami Alum Jason Silva Debuts Season Five of NatGeo's Brain Games...
- MasterMind 2016 Honorable Mention: Douglas Hoekzema