Free Events This Week: Much Ado About Nothing, World Cup Watching, and Yoga
The long, lazy days of summer are upon us. And with bikinis, bars, and beaches everywhere you turn, it's easy as empanadas to blow your disposable income on cocktails and dreams.
Luckily, it's not impossible to enjoy summer without spending your life savings. Here's a bunch of stuff you can do this week on the gratis.
- Higher Frequency music event at Treetop Lounge: Reggae, R&B and beatboxing oughta give you some good vibes on hump day.
- Free yoga in Coral Gables' Riviera Park: There's no better place to live namaste than The City Beautiful. Get your sun salutation on with its namesake shining down.
- Much Ado about Nothing at MDC Wolfson: In honor of the Bard's 450th birthday, check out a film adaptation of his classic comic romance.
- World Cup watch party at Coral Gables Museum: If you're super into soccer (unlike everyone else in America), you can watch balls get kicked around while sipping Caipirinhas, eating BBQ and mingling with ESPN talent.
- Marc Levy at Books & Books: Listen to the most read French author in the world wax poetic about his latest thriller, Replay.
- Little Havana Art Walk at the Futurama Building: You probably don't spend nearly enough time exploring the cultural cornucopia that is Little Havana. Second Fridays are your chance -- art, eats, music and more.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.