Free Events This Week: Mini-Skirt Mob, Wolfsonian, Artists in Everglades
The Mini-Skirt Mob, MGM
If you're reading this, your computer has apparently survived the wrath of Mercury Retrograde (so far). Congrats. Not everyone is so lucky.
Use what's left of your technology wisely, and enjoy this list of free stuff to do this week -- so you can save your pennies in case your smartphone decides to commit suicide.
Via Gutter Films on Facebook
- Mini-skirt Mob screening at 1930 Social Club: Mini-skirt wearing biker chicks. What more do you need to know? Gotta love Gutter Films.
- Free yoga at Bayfront Park: Downward dogs are by far the best way to start your week. Screw happy hour and hangovers.
- Face painting at Mary Brickell Village: Show your World Cup spirit with a facial masterpiece in tribute to your fave team.
- Flight: Aloft in the Everglades convo at Richard Shack Gallery: Hear from recent fellows via The Artists in Residence in Everglades (AIRIE) program, and learn all about how our amazing national treasure inspires art.
- Free Fridays at Wolfsonian Museum: Summer's the best time to make the most of Miami's museums -- you can bask in the AC and avoid the rush of tourists that tends to make the peak season, um, unpleasant.
Dollhouse Dance Factory: Bring It! Live
TicketsSat., Jul. 1, 8:00pm
TicketsSat., Jul. 8, 8:30pm
You're a Good Man Charlie Brown: Young Professionals
TicketsSat., Jul. 15, 2:00pm
Big Band Concerts with the Florida Wind Symphony
TicketsSat., Jul. 15, 7:00pm
Miami Curves Week Presents: Curves & Comedy
TicketsFri., Jul. 21, 9:00pm
Send your story tips to Cultist at email@example.com.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.