Free Events This Week: La Gran Naranja, Ted's Hideaway and Happy's Stork
This is it: The last hurrah before we're forced to return to the daily drudgery known as life. Once New Year's is said and done, we'll have to face that ugly 9 to 5 once again. FML.
But until 2013 rears its (hopefully) pretty head, there's still time to live it up. So we've curated a lovely list of things to do this week, none of which will cost you a pretty penny. Enjoy.
- New Year's Eve at Bayfront Park: Count down to midnight with La Gran Naranja - because only in South Florida can you watch a giant citrus fruit plummet from above.
- Dive In at Happy's Stork Lounge: No cover and cheap drinks? Yes please. Pretentious douchebags not allowed.
- NYE at Ted's Hideaway: Drink, shot and food specials. Doors stay open till 7 a.m. and a $3 breakfast special, to boot.
- Massive Wednesdays at The Stage: Improvised electronic music, and no cover. What more could you want on a Wednesday?
- Gables Gallery Night: Stroll the streets of the Gables, free wine in hand.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.