Free Events This Week in Miami: Sunset Yoga, Movies Under the Stars, and Water Biking
Photo by Chris Carter
Happy Monday, Miami. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
- Miami Jazz Jam at Churchill's: Dance away the Monday blues at Churchill's weekly jazz jam.
- Tour at the Adrienne Arsht Center: Walk through the performing arts center, from lobbies to stages — including private meeting rooms and lounges not open to the public — during an hourlong tour.
Courtesy of Green Monkey
- Rooftop Yoga and Sunset Meditation at Hotel Colonnade: Led by esteemed yogi Joanne Barrett, the one-hour session will promote balance in the body and soul, followed by a tea tasting led by JoJo Tea. RSVP with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Movies Under the Stars
Photo by Alex McKenzie Photography
- Movies Under the Stars at Canvas Miami: Watch a screening of Argentine thriller El Clan, directed by Pablo Trapero.
- In the Lobby Lounge Jazz at Olympia Theater: Get jazzy at another iteration of Olympia Theater's monthly jazz gathering.
Courtesy of Coyo
- Dubwise Miami Wednesday at Coyo Taco: Jam out with a taco and tequila in hand.
- A New Kind of Pool Party at Water Biking Studio: Try Water Biking Studio, Coral Gables' newest aqua-fitness studio, at its grand-opening party.
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.