Free Events This Week in Miami: Sunset Yoga, Movies Under the Stars, and Water Biking
Photo by Chris Carter
Happy Monday, Miami. This week brings plenty of events, and the best part is they're all free.
- Miami Jazz Jam at Churchill's: Dance away the Monday blues at Churchill's weekly jazz jam.
- Tour at the Adrienne Arsht Center: Walk through the performing arts center, from lobbies to stages — including private meeting rooms and lounges not open to the public — during an hourlong tour.
Courtesy of Green Monkey
- Rooftop Yoga and Sunset Meditation at Hotel Colonnade: Led by esteemed yogi Joanne Barrett, the one-hour session will promote balance in the body and soul, followed by a tea tasting led by JoJo Tea. RSVP with email@example.com.
Movies Under the Stars
Photo by Alex McKenzie Photography
- Movies Under the Stars at Canvas Miami: Watch a screening of Argentine thriller El Clan, directed by Pablo Trapero.
- In the Lobby Lounge Jazz at Olympia Theater: Get jazzy at another iteration of Olympia Theater's monthly jazz gathering.
Courtesy of Coyo
- Dubwise Miami Wednesday at Coyo Taco: Jam out with a taco and tequila in hand.
- A New Kind of Pool Party at Water Biking Studio: Try Water Biking Studio, Coral Gables' newest aqua-fitness studio, at its grand-opening party.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.