Free Events This Week in Miami: PAMM, Brickell Mixer, and 3D Selfies
Well hello, September. You elusive minx. We missed you and your (potentially) better weather. Summer flew by in a sweat-soaked blur. BUT IT'S ALMOST OVER.
In the meantime, here's some stuff to do this week, including Monday holiday perks.
- Free admission at PAMM: In honor of Labor Day, Metromover riders can score free entrance to downtown's architectural and artistic hub.
- Begin Again screening at AMC Theaters: If you're into dudes, there's Adam Levine. Chicks, Keira Knightly. Either way, the flick's got something for everyone.
- Miami Beach INcard's fifth anniversary celebration at the Miami Beach Convention Center: The beach is throwing a bash to celebrate five years of INcards. Eat, drink, and maybe win stuff
- Brickell neighborhood mixer at Toscana Divino: If you reside in a Brickell high-rise, now's your chance to meet the neighbors. Rub elbows with Mayor Tomas Regalado, Chelin, and Alfredo Duran and State Representative Jose Javier Rodriguez.
- The Art of 3D Printing at LMNT: If the idea of 3D printing gets you all jazzed up in a the-future-is-here kinda way, meet up with fellow enthusiasts and learning a little more about this amazing technology. Oh, and 3D printed selfies. Seriously.
Send your story tips to Cultist at email@example.com.
5701 Sunset Dr.
South Miami, FL 33143
Get the Arts & Culture Newsletter
Find out about arts and culture events in Miami and offers you won't hear about anywhere else.