Free Events This Week in Miami: PAMM, Brickell Mixer, and 3D Selfies
Well hello, September. You elusive minx. We missed you and your (potentially) better weather. Summer flew by in a sweat-soaked blur. BUT IT'S ALMOST OVER.
In the meantime, here's some stuff to do this week, including Monday holiday perks.
- Free admission at PAMM: In honor of Labor Day, Metromover riders can score free entrance to downtown's architectural and artistic hub.
- Begin Again screening at AMC Theaters: If you're into dudes, there's Adam Levine. Chicks, Keira Knightly. Either way, the flick's got something for everyone.
- Miami Beach INcard's fifth anniversary celebration at the Miami Beach Convention Center: The beach is throwing a bash to celebrate five years of INcards. Eat, drink, and maybe win stuff
- Brickell neighborhood mixer at Toscana Divino: If you reside in a Brickell high-rise, now's your chance to meet the neighbors. Rub elbows with Mayor Tomas Regalado, Chelin, and Alfredo Duran and State Representative Jose Javier Rodriguez.
- The Art of 3D Printing at LMNT: If the idea of 3D printing gets you all jazzed up in a the-future-is-here kinda way, meet up with fellow enthusiasts and learning a little more about this amazing technology. Oh, and 3D printed selfies. Seriously.
Dollhouse Dance Factory: Bring It! Live
TicketsSat., Jul. 1, 8:00pm
TicketsSat., Jul. 8, 8:30pm
You're a Good Man Charlie Brown: Young Professionals
TicketsSat., Jul. 15, 2:00pm
Big Band Concerts with the Florida Wind Symphony
TicketsSat., Jul. 15, 7:00pm
Miami Curves Week Presents: Curves & Comedy
TicketsFri., Jul. 21, 9:00pm
Send your story tips to Cultist at email@example.com.
5701 Sunset Dr.
South Miami, FL 33143
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Miami, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.